Using Your Insurance
Handi Medical Supply accepts virtually all insurances for third party billing. If you would like us to bill your order to your insurance, please follow these steps:
- When checking out, please choose Insurance as your payment type and enter your insurance and primary physician's information.
- We will contact your physician for the necessary documentation (RX) and get the appropriate authorizations if necessary. All ResMed masks, humidifiers, and machines require a prescription.
- We will verify that your insurance information is correct, the products you ordered are coverable and that you are within your monthly allowables.
- Once everything has been verified and the documentation has been received, your product will be released.
- If it is determined that the products ordered will not be covered by your insurance, one of our customer service representatives will contact you for necessary payment. Once payment is received, your order will be released.
- If there are any other questions regarding your order, one of our customer service representatives will contact you.
- You may be billed through your insurance company if you have co-pays and/or a deductible. Please see your individual plan or contact your insurance company directly regarding these types of questions.