HUMIDITY TO TRACH SETUPS
ITALIC ITEMS INDICATE PART NUMBERS FOR REORDERING SUPPLIES PLEASE ORDER NEW SUPPLIES IN ADVANCE
Heated Humidity - Cleaning & Replacement
- MED HCS 4507 or PRC TDO7-25 Oxygen Tubing - change every month • DRV 18450 Air Compression Filter - change every month
- RCI 1085 Trach Mash - change every month
- RCI 1742 - Drainage Bag - change every month
- FPH MR290V - Water Chamber - change every month
- FPH 900MR810 - Evatherm Tube - disinfect weekly in 1 part vinegar/3 parts water for 30 minutes and rinse.
NOTE: because they are heated, when cleaning the breathing circuits please wait until they are completely dry to re-attach and use.
Heated Humidity - Air Compressor
Air compressors need space around them to allow for air flow.
Keep away from walls and curtains.
Always turn the air compressor off when not in use.
BOLD TEMS INDICATE PART NUMBERS FOR REORDERING SUPPLIES PLEASE ORDER NEW SUPPLIES IN ADVANCE
Cool Humidity - Cleaning
- Discard corrugated blue tubing every 3-7 days
- Wash humidity bottle, tracheostomy mask and drain bags every 3-5 days • Use sterile water to fill to the top line of your clean humidity bottle
Cool Humidity - Replacement
- DRV 18450 - Intake Filter - change monthly
- RCI 1075 - Adult Tracheostomy Mask - change monthly
- RCI 1742 - Aerosol Drainage System with Wye Adapter - change monthly
- BAX 002002 Humidity Bottle - change monthly
- RCI 1580 - Blue Corrugated Tubing - change monthly